SR22INSURANCEPOLICY.COM will get your drivers license reinstated within 48  hours by filing an SR22 on your behalf. Simply call our SR22 processing center at 1.800.821.1427

  Call our SR22 Insurance Center         Now to Talk with a Licensed Agent:

  SR22 Insurance ...That You can Afford!
                          cheap sr22 insurance done fast

What is an SR22 Filing?
SR22 insurance, or an SR22 is a certification issued by your car insurance company showing proof that you are carrying the minimum liability coverage required by your state. If you have been involved in an accident and were not carrying minimum car insurance, most state department of motor vehicles will require you to hold or file an SR22. In order to have a license reinstated, drivers are required to submit an SR22 form whether they have a vehicle or not. This can help the state guarantee that any time the driver is behind the wheel, they are insured by minimum liability insurance. In most states, non-owner SR22 insurance is a normal driver requirement. The minimum state liability limits are $25,000/$50,000 bodily injury and $10,000 property damage. Missouri also requires uninsured motorist limits of $25,000/$50,000.

How Can You Help Me Get an SR22?

Our agency represents many major insurance companies that actively write SR22 filing insurance. Don't just get a quote from one company or you will be making a major pricing mistake! Our software will rate you with the carriers that we represent and create the lowest rate. We can then issue the policy and the SR22 filing at the time of issue. The SR22 will then be electronically filed with the State on your behalf.

Who needs an SR22 Filing?

Anyone whose drivers license is under suspension by the department of motor vehicle in the state of Missouri. This includes but is not limited to the following reasons: Drunk driving violations, multiple moving violations, an accident without insurance, driving while suspended, unpaid tickets and failure to maintain an SR22 filing.

How do I get an SR22 filing to reinstate my drivers license?

You must purchase minimum liability coverage on any vehicle(s) that you own. If you do not own a motor vehicle, you must purchase a " Non-Owners " policy. The price is based on the severity of your driving record ( accidents & violations ), where you live, and the number of years you have been driving. If you don't know what is on your driving record or what it takes to be reinstated, we can certainly help you get back on the road. Once you purchase an SR22 insurance policy and pay your reinstatement fee, you should qualify for reinstatement. If you have an alcohol case, you will also be required to participate in a State approved alcohol class. Some alcohol suspensions also require ignition interlock, which is a machine that hooks up to your car and monitors who is driving. You will gave to continually blow into the machine to keep the engine running. Regardless of the type of suspension that you have, we are here to assist you with the process of getting your drivers license reinstated.

How long must I maintain an SR22 Filing?

Most States require you to file an SR22 for a minimum of two years. Some suspensions actually require you to file an SR22 for up to three years. Once the time period is over and you don't have any new suspensions, you will no longer be monitored by the State through the SR22 filing. If you don't own a vehicle, the State will still require you to file an SR22 for the same period of time, through a non-owners policy.

Below are some examples of our Low Rates for SR22 Liability Insurance:

* 38 year old Male in the county with 1 DWI and 1 at fault accident. Basic coverage with an SR22 filing would only be $24.89 each month!

* 19 year old Male in the county with 1 at fault accident and 3 minor violations. Basic coverage with an SR22 filing would only be $49.82 each month!

* 43 year old Male in the county with 1 DWI and 2 minor violations, full coverage on a 2002 Honda Civic with an SR22 filing would only be $67.25 each mo.

These are just a few examples as to how low our rates are for SR22 filings. Give us a call to get a rate for your situation, it only takes 10 minutes to gather your information. Also, we don't charge any Broker Fees or Motor Club fees to start a new policy . We only require 1 month down to start a new policy!

For more information visit: